Alias
    Limitless

Pantheon - Technical Art Twitchcast... Pre-Alpha "Soon"

Hey guys, been a while since we had a nice solid update on the status of the guild/game. Privately, I can say they've been making progress on a number of things and have been fairly open in the VIP channels about that progress with monthly updates on their advance toward Pre-Alpha. They haven't listed any dates nor really told us any indication of how quickly it would come but with this most recent Twitchcast with CohhCarnage we've been told "Soon", which ordinarily I'd brush off but it appears they are on the cusp of shutting down Pre-Alpha pledge packages for Pre-Alpha's release.

Take a peak at the new video below, 5:08 is about where they briefly discuss pre-alpha. Its only a short twitch cast for sure lasting only 38 minutes but so far the visuals look amazing.. who wants to make an ogre character?.. Those models are looking amazing!

Anyways, Pre-Alpha is the stage where I plan to start circling the wagons on putting this guild together and laying the ground work. With the Pre-Alpha launch, we anticipate that VR will be launching their new forums. When that happens we'll be announcing our guild on their official forums for the first time. With that I'll be working to get some updates and changes done to our home here which will continue slowing being adapted in the long run for the games eventual launch. Recruitment won't officially start until much later, likely Beta stages when we have more freedom to form our guild and bring the players in to get to know one another.

Lots of fun stuff coming up.. Can't wait!

Alias
    Daven, Octavian
    About to sit down and watch this now! I just saw that it was posted and so I came running to the guild website. Sure enough, there were #KeldPosts waiting for me

Alias
    Daven, Octavian
    That was absolutely incredible. The amount of progress they've made, visually, makes Pantheon look like a completely different game from what we saw in the previous stream. It's encouraging to see just how hard they're all working over there. I loved the gold archway and the murkiness of Kilsin's legs in the water. The attention to detail is incredible. Also, fuck Ogres. Dark Myr master race. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW THEM?!?!

Alias
    Limitless
    Lol, I'm just saying those OGRE's look bad ass is all. I'm probably going to end up Dark Myr but as you mentioned, VR is being a cock tease and not showing them =P I'm starting to wonder which Races/Classes will even be available in Pre-Alpha since they've not exactly been forthcoming with any news on some races/classes so far.