So, what do you get when you mix an Elephant, and a Rhino?

Elephino

So imagine my surprise when I find myself searching the Pantheon official forums and I suddenly stumble upon a wild Keldaria post...

"Huh," goes I - a pondering look unfurling across my face. "Could it be?"

With hardly a hesitation and a much practiced click, I clicked that name. "What are the chances?" I thought, this is a very similar game after all...

A few click later and I knew...I saw it. The final piece of the puzzle clawed at the screen - tearing through the boundaries of an important friend list page.

Knightmare. The name that could only mean one thing. I had to check out Maldeth.com.

And here I once again find myself, like a moth drawn to a flame; ready as I will ever be.

Hello guys, its been awhile.

Balarius
    Last edited by Ssliasil; 09-13-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Also, Pantheon amirite?

Alias
    Limitless
    Lol, yea, I've been poking my head around those forums for a bit. Eagerly awaiting Pre-Alpha Phase so i can truly see what the game may take shape as. Long story short, Yes! Mal`Deth is planning a return to action in Pantheon. Details are still coming together but right now all we know is that we're intending to build a crew of solid skilled players and intend to enjoy the game from level 1 to max level, whatever that is, and won't be just rushing off into the the end game or raid scene. The focus is going to be 2 fold.

1: Fun.. if we're not having fun then screw that we're not doing it. This doesn't mean we're all just screwing around but rather that we intend to keep a lighter atmosphere with less of the annoying bullshit going on.
    2: Kicking some ass.. Seriously, it wouldn't be Mal`Deth if we didn't kick ass and take names. We intend to explore all content Pantheon provides and kick its ass, preferably in the most bad ass way possible. We expect to recruit and maintain a limited membership of skilled players that know their job and can do it well. Our focus won't be on throwing numbers at events but rather seeing how few we can complete events with. Quality over Quantity if you will.

Anyways, excellent to see you are looking into the game also. I'm planning to push some site updates around when Pantheon enters Pre-Alpha and likely will look to officially Re-Launch the website/guild around when Pantheon enters Beta since thats likely the first time most will be seeing the game and we're able to actually form up and play. No worries, I'll be sending out email blasts to old members when that time comes.

Hell yeah man! Been stalking Pantheon for ages myself...seems to be my kind of game in the making...

So, will I have to compete against you as a Monk again...or will you be rolling Chanter?

Alias
    Limitless
    Planning to roll a chanter unless they screw up the implementation of that class. If they manage to mess that up and fail to fix it after hearing me bitch through pre-alpha, alpha and beta, then I'll roll a monk for my main. Otherwise I'll probably be a chanter main and maybe roll a monk or tank for an alt.