Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by Keldaria View Post
    Heh, actually we're pretty evenly matched I think. I just know the mistake is a bigger issue to him than loosing =P As for Chades, ain't nobody got time for that.

Yea, unfortunately, the latest seems to be that Pre-Alpha is slipping to 3Q or 4Q 2017 which means Alpha may hit in 2017 if we're lucky and Beta is likely sliding to 2018 at best =(
    Thanks for the crappiest information I got all day.

Alias
    Limitless
    Quote Originally Posted by Taldaas View Post
    Thanks for the crappiest information I got all day.
    Sorry about it. Mind you its not 100% confirmed or official or anything. Just that Pre-Alpha isn't hitting 2Q (since we're almost done duh) and by extension if you assume at least a month or so for Pre-Alpha, 2 months+ for Alpha then if Pre-Alpha hits in 3Q you may have a chance of seeing Beta at the end of 4Q ... but thats a a pretty rushed Pre-Alpha & Alpha schedule to the point that those pledger's will bitch up a storm if you gave them only 3 months combined before Beta started.. but who knows?

All I can say is that a bunch of the VIP members are bitching because "they didn't communicate that the Pre-Alpha date was slipping with a giant billboard and large fan faire" or something like that. Lol

Hi everyone.

Alias
    Limitless
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Hello

Alias
    Daven, Octavian
    Who's Bateman? lol