Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hi there!

  1. #1

    Hi there!

    Hello! My name is Ysonde. I met Octavian on P99 (I'm an EQ newbie :3) and became friends.

    I'm more than likely going to be in the beta for Pantheon, and would like you to have me if you will.

    Here's to Pantheon! Ohh!!!

  2. #2
    Raid Leader Knightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    855
    Alias
    Daven, Octavian
    Such a pleasure meeting you tonight, Ysonde! We're all very hyped up for Pantheon and would love to welcome another Beta tester into the fold. It's going to be an incredible experience for sure Prepare to deal with Keldaria. He is a troll and a heathen, but surprisingly lovable. Welcome to the family!

  3. #3
    A pleasure meeting you, too! I can't WAIT to play Pantheon with all of you!

  4. #4
    Officer Keldaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    613
    Alias
    Limitless
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Prepare to deal with Keldaria. He is a troll and a heathen, but surprisingly lovable.
    What can I say... everyone loves me.

    Anyways nice to see a new face and I'm sorry you had to meet Knightmare first

  5. #5
    Keldaria.... lovable? Are we still talking about the same Keldaria? I don't think I've ever had 5 consecutive minutes without that guy annoying me.

    Oh, and Hi Ysonde! Looking forward to meeting you if they ever get moving on alpha / beta!

  6. #6
    Officer Keldaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    613
    Alias
    Limitless
    Quote Originally Posted by Taldaas View Post
    Keldaria.... lovable? Are we still talking about the same Keldaria? I don't think I've ever had 5 consecutive minutes without that guy annoying me.
    Ignore him, he's just upset I beat him at chess after he completely missed checkmate twice

  7. #7
    Raid Leader Knightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    855
    Alias
    Daven, Octavian
    Not fair. You have HAL to help you

  8. #8
    Beating him at chess is an okay accomplishment, but I triple dog dare you to challenge him in chades!

  9. #9
    Thanks for all the welcomes, guys!

    I really can't wait for Pantheon to come out! I wish the beta was next, and not the alpha :<

  10. #10
    Officer Keldaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    613
    Alias
    Limitless
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Beating him at chess is an okay accomplishment, but I triple dog dare you to challenge him in chades!
    Heh, actually we're pretty evenly matched I think. I just know the mistake is a bigger issue to him than loosing =P As for Chades, ain't nobody got time for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ysonde View Post
    Thanks for all the welcomes, guys!

    I really can't wait for Pantheon to come out! I wish the beta was next, and not the alpha :<
    Yea, unfortunately, the latest seems to be that Pre-Alpha is slipping to 3Q or 4Q 2017 which means Alpha may hit in 2017 if we're lucky and Beta is likely sliding to 2018 at best =(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •